Latest on what is needed to be able to come to BALI from abroad on a INTERNATIONAL flight that did not transit somewhere else in Indonesia. As of today only Singapore Airline, Garuda and Jetstar operate such flights.
GOOD NEWS, things are moving quickly!
On trial basis, that will be expended to other Indonesian provinces here is what foreign tourists need to come and enjoy a well deserved holiday in Bali:
Visa On Arrival OR e-visa
Effective as of March 7, 2022 for the countries listed below. Cost is IDR 500.000 per person including children and payable upon arrival in Bali by MasterCard or Visa or in IDR cash at the prevailing exchange rate.
Those travelers holding a prearranged B211A visa will be subject to the same Pre-flight and entry conditions.
Countries applicable for VOA
For travelers arriving directly to Bali – not Jakarta or other airports:
Pre-Flight: from March 7 2022 until…
- Completed e-HAC which is in the Peduli Lindungi App
- Double or triple vaccination certificate – paper based copy
- PCR Test negative result from less than 2×24 hours of first flight – paper based copy
- Completed e-CD (Customs App)
- Paid accommodation booking with a hotel/resort/villa that is CHSE certified for minimum number of consecutive nights still to be determined in one hotel/resort/villa. Or book your entire stay with your favorite hotel/resort/villa that is CHSE certified.
- Immigration documents ( Passport, Visa, Stay Permit)
- Nationality Passport which is valid and still valid for at least 6 months.
- A return ticket or a one-way ticket to continue the journey to another country.
- Other required documents in accordance with the provisions of the Head of the Covid-19 Task Force Handling,
- Travel insurance
- Completed Quarantine Precision App
Travellers will require 2 or 3 doses of vaccine
Covid Insurance 25 000 USD
USD25,000 that covers COVID, can be purchased in ANY country.
2 PCR (700 000 IDR)
Upon arrival you will be required to purchase a PCR test package. Details in regard to PCR testing on arrival and Day 3 testing and other information will be available once the COVID Task Force releases their circulars.
Accommodation Booking in a CHSE certified Bali Hotels Association Member property
Paid accommodation booking with a hotel/resort/villa that is CHSE certified for minimum number of consecutive nights still to be determined in the one hotel/resort/villa. Or simply book your entire stay with your favorite hotel/resort/villa that is CHSE certified.
We at Villa Nest are applying for the CHSE certification as I am typing this! We will of course update everyone of the outcome, and provide a list of certified accommodations as soon as we get it.
SOURCE and DISCLAIMER
Welcome Back to Bali is our source. Make sure to check the informations with your chosen airline as they can deny check-in if they feel travelers don’t meet the requirements.